2022 North Coast Tourism Symposium & Gala Awards Dinner
The annual North Coast Tourism Symposium & Awards Gala Dinner provides a very important opportunity to bring the tourism industry together after such a tumultuous period.
Jointly hosted by Destination North Coast and Clarence Valley Council, the North Coast Tourism Symposium & Awards Gala Dinner is being held on Thursday 28 July 2022 in two of Grafton’s most iconic venues.
The Tourism Symposium – Saraton Theatre – (8.30am – 4.15pm)
The Tourism Symposium aims to:
- Stimulate a strategic outlook for tourism for the North Coast region
- Identify the issues, challenges and opportunities within the region
- Inspire passion, enthusiasm and resilience to invigorate tourism
The draft Symposium Program includes a fast-paced opening keynote titled ‘Rapid Fire Future’ , brought to us by one of Australia’s most respected futurist and media commentators on emerging technology. He has spoken to over 200,000 people around the world. Other specialist presenters will enlighten on Rise of Artificial Intelligence & Virtual Reality, Nature and Wellness and so much more.
Find First Release Draft Program here
See recent Speaker Announcements here
See Media Release (5 July 2022) here
The Awards Gala Dinner – The Barn, Grafton Showgrounds (6.15pm – 11.59pm)
The Awards Gala dinner will:
- Recognise and celebrate industry champions from across our region
- Especially award those who have made a real difference throughout the recent challenging period
- The Gala Dinner will also showcase produce and entertainment from the Clarence Valley and surrounds
BOOK NOW to secure your subsided Early Bird/Combo Event tickets
2021 North Coast Tourism Symposium & Gala Awards Dinner
With co-hosts Bellingen Shire Council, Destination North Coast held the 2021 Tourism Symposium and Awards Gala Dinner in Urunga on 24 June, 2021. Feedback from attendees at both events was very positive.
2019 North Coast Tourism Symposium & Gala Awards Dinner
The 2019 North Coast Tourism Symposium, co-hosted by Kempsey Shire Council, was held on August 1st at South West Rocks Country Club.
The presentations delivered by our expert speakers are available here.